Caddick Construction is a multi-disciplinary main contractor with a reputation for delivering prestigious projects on time, to budget and with 100% client satisfaction.
The opportunity has arisen for Design Managers and Design Co-ordinators to join our growing design team. Reporting to the Head of Design and Construction Director you will be required to manage the technical delivery of a project as well as assisting the estimating teams with tender opportunities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Review adequacy of tender documentation and establish/obtain any further information required.
• Produce and manage all required documentation including tender Information Required Schedules, Risk Registers and project Design Responsibility Matrix
• Lead Value Engineering options in conjunction with the Project Estimator.
• Carry out consultant appointment and technical appraisal of Subcontractor Quotations.
• Manage the delivery of quality construction information.
• Manage the design process using commercial, contractual, programme/time awareness and technical expertise.
• Ensure the design process recognises current building regulations, legislation standards and codes of practice including any project-specific standards through to certification.
• Mitigate Health and Safety risk through design.
• Record and Action all Design Team Meetings and Design Workshops.
• Manage the handover documentation process.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven team player with a positive ‘can do, will do’ attitude, good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with colleagues, consultants, clients and suppliers at all levels.
Email CV & covering letter to Adam Tucker - firstname.lastname@example.org