Senior Site Managers & Site Managers (Contract Housebuilding)
Caddick Construction is recruiting for a number of Senior Site Managers and Site Managers to join our team for projects in and around Yorkshire and Humber regions for both Affordable Housing and BTR.
The ideal candidates will have experience of contract housebuilding and frameworks.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for managing the construction of a development, including all associated pre- and post-housebuilding works, ensuring that targets are met regarding Health and Safety, delivery to build programme, quality, customer service and cost.
- Co-ordinate labour, materials and resources on-site and approving payments to trades and contractors where appropriate.
- Ensure that all plots are built to the highest standard of quality, complying with the NHBC Standards, Building Regulations, range specifications and best practice.
- Undertake quality control procedures and inspections when required and rectifying any defects so as not to incur additional cost, delays, or reduction in the final quality.
- With the support of the Contracts Manager, ensure that the on-site construction team is fully resourced and well-directed and are provided with full support in achieving their responsibilities by clear communication, training & development, and good organisational skills
- Show a good behavioural example in all aspects of health and safety, organisation, conduct, quality of work, and professionalism.
- Extensive experience of working to an established build programme and managing priorities.
- Member of the CIOB and/or qualified to NVQ level 5 in Construction Management, or a time served tradesman with considerable experience across a variety of construction trades.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of construction and housebuilding, and the relevant legislative requirements e.g., Health and Safety, NHBC requirements and Building Regulations.
- Excellent organisational skills and financial and commercial awareness.
- Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines.
Email CV & covering letter to Richard Greenwood - firstname.lastname@example.org